Friday, September 19, 2008

Have several updates.

It has been a while since I have posted last and let me explain why. First, is Dan's mom, who still remains in the hospital. She was admitted in April. So, the up and down stress of that has me off the computer. Also, I am training the new dispatchers. Which, normally I posted most of my blogs from work. Don't tell my boss's!! But now, I have very little time at work. And now to the finally reason.......

Back in April we put an offer on a house. Long, and I mean long.... story short. We finally have the keys after almost five months. This had to be the most stressful thing we have had to deal with. There were times I wished we had never even started it. But, I am thrilled to be a new home owner. You can see some photos in the house folder. These were taken back in April when we had the inspection done. Will take more after we have painted.

Had several finishes, this occurred when I could not handle the stress anymore. Soooo I STITCHED...you can see those photos in my Finishes 2008 folder.

Last, we have two new litters. You can see their photos in the Rabbit and Babies folder. There were three litters but Fifi lost all four of hers. She had a very difficult time, delivered three Saturday evening and finally the last one on Sunday evening with my assistance. Luckily she seems to be fine, will continue to watch her for any problems.

No comments:

Blog Archive