Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Really past due update

I know this is past due again. So much for keeping up. First, I have had several finishes. Working really hard on catching up and finishing the Snowman series. Pictures below.

August
September
October November
Working on December almost finished I have become obsessed with finishing these. So, have spent most of my time stitching and off the computer.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday season. We had a good one, sad at times because of missing Dan's mom.


We have lost two litters of babies due to the cold. One had hers on the wire, and were gone by the time I found them. And the second had hers over night in the box, but it was just to cold for them and they were gone by morning. After that one, Mom number three was moved into the basement. She was due on 1-3-09 but held off and had them on my birthday, 1-4. Thank you Bee Bee for the great gift. We have two babies. We have one broken and one black.

I have posted photos of our Christmas Decorations. Look in my photos, in the Christmas 2008 album. We also had the Grand babies over. New photos in my Family album.

We were off work for the Christmas break (12/24-1/4). Dan and I decided it was time to tackle the basement mess. He worked on his area and I work on the area I had claimed. I unloaded at least fifteen boxes. Posted a lot of stuff on freecycle, and managed to get my crafting area and the grand babies area all set up. Will take pictures today. Needed to get it finished and set to work on the Snowmen when they are done. Still not telling, sorry Nancy.

Had a great birthday, never even got dressed that day. And my co-workers bought a cake for my birthday on Monday 1/5, when I returned to work. Great bunch of people I work with.

Think that is it for now. Have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive