Monday, October 20, 2008

Still moving and alive

Still moving, just a few more things to move. But those also included the rabbits. Really need to get them moved here. Driving back and forth is driving me crazy. Will post pictures of the house soon. Just set the computer up. It was temporarily set up but just enough for the kids to do homework. Now, I am fully functional again.

Here is a photo of the babies. That is not mom with the kits...all babies! The largest is Beebee's, whom, I had name Hugo, but new owner has named Cleo. She is just waiting her to get old enough. The other's are one of Nasty's who is just three days younger than Cleo. The other broken is a foster baby. Probably one week younger than ours. They had sold Mom and did not realize she had a kit until they cleaned her cage. So, they put out the SOS on the rabbit groups. I offered to foster and they drove quite the distance to bring him. He is doing great and Nasty is raising him with her other kit. Remember, I had fostered one of hers to Bee Bee about a week before taking in this one.

Had a few finishes and now that the camera has been found again, I will posted those soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive