Friday, October 24, 2008

Photos posted

OK, finally posted photos of my finishes. There were three of them. Two snowmen and one Autumn finish. The Autumn was an exchange in one of my groups. Worked out great as it was a kitted up freebie exchange, so in the middle of our move, I had everything need to stitch it. Great because I have only just know unpacked my cross stitch items.

Other photos are updated baby photos - in the rabbit babies folder.

Last photos are of things we have found at the side of the road as trash or got cheap at garage sales. Thought I would start keeping track of m hubby's finds. Will also post things received from freecycle in that folder. Still need to add a few more Hubby finds but the house is a wreck and those were the only ones I could get pictures of.

Tried taking photos earlier after my last post. Found the camera went to take a photo and the battery died. HUMMMM, next question...where is the charger? Love the house, but moving sucks. Can't find anything. Well, as you see, I have located the charger. Wonder what I will be looking for next?

Hubby hated I took photos of the wreck in the basement....maybe I will post those as well. Do you want to see?

No comments:

Blog Archive