Friday, December 5, 2008

Photo, I had not seen

I had install the Multiply media up-loader thing on my computer last night, as I decided to finally give it a try. Well, it started pulling photos from the computer into Multiply.

When I went to see what photos it uploaded, I saw this one. I have not seen this photo before. Can not figure out why really.

This was with a bunch of photos the kids had taken coming back from camping in 2007. Best I can figure, is that the kids had been playing around with one of my older cameras. Which I did know but, I guess, I just downloaded the photos and never looked at them.

Stone had been taken photos and erasing them, until I found out and told him he could no longer erase a photo. That would be my job. Glad, I caught him before this one was taken. It would have been a shame to lose it, and I would have never known.

Definitely will be printing this one. Great photo of Devin. Catches his eyes beautifully.

No comments:

Blog Archive